Nature of Business:
Plot No. 112, Minerva Industrial Estate, Near Hercules Hoist Mulund West, Mumbai- 400 080, Maharashtra, India
Total Number of Employees:
11 to 25 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 50 - 100 Crore
DGFT / IE Code:
Kandui Industries Pvt Ltd. (established in 2006) is renowned as a dynamic player in the Masterbatch Industry.
- Our present production capacity - 30000 T/A.
- Expansion (underway) - to double capacities (to 60000 T/A).
- Fair share of the Indian market & Exports - more than 32 countries.
A combination of KIPL’S state of the art extruders, well-equipped laboratory, reliable quality control systems, well-qualified managers, and smart workforce, together, enable KIPL to offer world-class quality products and services to its customers.
To be a world-class Manufacturer of Masterbatches & keep creating innovative Masterbatches for various Industries.
- Commitment towards excellence in quality & customer service
- Shortest development cycles in the industry for colour developments
- To give the customer the best quality 'FIRST TIME', 'EVERY TIME' & 'ON TIME'
- Excellent & well spread out marketing team supported by a committed technical support team, quality control team & research & development team
- Tax Benefits
To achieve prominent presence in industry through continuous product and technical innovation, customer orientation and a focus on cost effectiveness, quality and services. KIPL firmly believes in “To give the customer the best quality ‘FIRST TIME’, ‘EVERY TIME’ & ‘ON TIME
Our Core Values
The Kandui family has a rich history of entrepreneurship. The keen involvement of top management makes KIPL a customer focused organisation by delivering services and providing support that meets the expectation of our customers. The approach of the management ensures efficient performance of the KIPL team and work force
We are proud to be a customer driven organization. The marketing team believes in ‘CUSTOMER IS THE BOSS AS WELL AS THE BEST TEACHER’. This policy has helped the company in scaling great heights in a very short span. Our marketing professionals share the following 5 core values: -
- Integrity – Conduct business fairly with honesty and transparency
- Excellence – Constantly strive to achieve the highest possible level of performance
- Unity – Work cohesively with colleagues across the Company
- Responsibility – Have the ownership of the work and continue to be responsible
- Understanding – Care, respect & compassion towards colleagues and customers