Infrastructure & Facilities
Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
11 to 25 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 50 - 100 Crore
Our manufacturing plant is located in Daman having all the infrastructure facilities. Daman is an industrial hub and has easy access to all major cities and ports due to excellent road transport connections. India's major port Nhava Sheva is just 150 km away from Daman.
- Our present production capacity - 30000 T/A.
- Expansion (underway) - to double capacities (to 60000 T/A).
A combination of state of the art extruders, well equipped laboratory, reliable quality control systems, well qualified managers and smart workforce together offer world class quality products and services to our customers
Research & Development
At Kandui Industries Private Limited., we continuously strive to meet the challenging requirements of our customers. Our developmental efforts are focused to provide our customers with latest products at the most competitive prices.
We have been able to develop and offer new products and cost effective solutions for additive, filler, colour, white and black masterbatches to our customers in the shortest time based on:
- Proper understanding of the needs of our customer.
- A team of educated & well-trained chemists.
- Close interaction with our suppliers to know about new and advanced raw materials in the market.
- Electronic database of standard pigments & end product.
- Maintaining a database of all trials at our end & customers end.
- Colour swatches of all masterbatches in form of granules, film & moulded chips.
- A well-equipped and sophisticated laboratory.
- Dedicated small capacity production machines for development work (Lab scale extruders)
- A library of books, magazines & journals to keep our team updated with the latest developments in the industry
It is packed with potential. What would make you differentiate between the endless number of shampoo brands in a consumer store? One of the key factors affecting your decision would be the attractive packaging. As the retail concept is now taking place, there is tremendous onus on attractive packaging. This pushes masterbatch and film manufacturers into innovation and developments of new concepts. You will find our masterbatches widely used in :
- Raffia (Woven sacks)
- FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) / Jumbo Bags
- Containers (for food items)
- Jerry Cans
- Caps & Closures
- Material Handling (Pallets/Crates/Holders)
- Bottles (shampoo/cosmetics)
- Jabla Bags
- Shopping bags
- Protective films
- PET bottles